Problem with data

Dear all
The problem I got that make me totally confused. Model is running when I used the data for a developing country (70 observations). However, when I adapted this code for the data of a developed country (105 observations) (use the same code, only change happens with the data), the problem is coming as below:
[ul]Error using load_m_file_data_legacy (line 38)
makedataset: Check that all the variables listed in varobs exist in finaldata1.m and
have the same number of observations.

Error in makedataset (line 106)
DynareDataset = load_m_file_data_legacy(datafile, DynareOptions.varobs);

Error in dynare_estimation_init (line 531)
[dataset_, dataset_info, newdatainterfaceflag] = makedataset(options_,
options_.dsge_var*options_.dsge_varlag, gsa_flag);

Error in dynare_estimation_1 (line 94)
[dataset_, dataset_info, xparam1, hh, M_, options_, oo_, estim_params_, bayestopt_,
bounds] = …

Error in dynare_estimation (line 104)
dynare_estimation_1(var_list,dname);

Error in loglinear_Calvo_full1 (line 337)
oo_recursive_=dynare_estimation(var_list_);

Error in dynare (line 223)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;[/ul]

I totally don’t understand. I checked the second data, it still be listed and the number of observation in each variable is equal.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank
finaldata1.m (4.23 KB)
loglinear_Calvo_full1.mod (6.49 KB)

1. In your datafile you must use a fullstop as the decimal separator, not a comma.
  2. You should make sure that your parameter dependence is correctly handled. Use model-local variables. See Pfeifer(2013): “A Guide to Specifying Observation Equations for the Estimation of DSGE Models”). In the current form, your estimation results will be wrong.
  3. Make sure your observation equation is correct. It seems your data is in first differences, but your model variables they are linked to are not.