Problem with CTW (2011) model

I want to run the Introducing Financial Frictions and Unemployment into a Small Open Economy Model (Lawrence Christiano, Mathias Trabandt and Karl Walentin, 2011) model

And I have some problems with running these files.

I added ‘…\utilities_and_data’ to the Matlab path and run ctw_employer_surplus.mod in the

CTW main model estimation but I got a message that it could not file the data file.

You did not declare endogenous variables after the estimation/calib_smoother command.
The posterior mode file ctw_employer_surplus_mean_MASTER has been generated using an older version of Dynare. It cannot be verified if it matches the present model. Proceed at your own risk.

: makedataset (line 107)
makedataset: I can’t find a datafile (with allowed extension m, mat, csv, xls or xlsx)!

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance

CTW_JEDC_code.zip (1.1 MB)

You need to either place the data file in the same folder as the mod-file you are running or adjust the path to the data file to the folder structure.

Thank you, Professor

I moved CTWmasterdata_95q1_10q3_newspread_w_diff100.m file in the same folder as the mod-file.
(in this case I moved it into the CTW main model estimation folder)

Since I am a novice graduate student, this problem is difficult to solve by myself, so I added more question

The results show that

You did not declare endogenous variables after the estimation/calib_smoother command.
The posterior mode file ctw_employer_surplus_mean_MASTER has been generated using an older version of Dynare. It cannot be verified if it matches the present model. Proceed at your own risk.

Warning: Some of the parameters have no value (mupsiPercent) when using initial_estimation_checks. If these parameters are
not initialized in a steadystate file or a steady_state_model-block, Dynare may not be able to solve the model…

and also the results show

print_info (line 42)
Blanchard Kahn conditions are not satisfied: no stable equilibrium

Could you give me some hints to solve this?

I appreciate with your help.

That is hard to debug. Do the codes run with the old Dynare version they used?