MJDGGES returns the following error code29

Dear Professor Juillard,
I am working on a relatively large nonlinear DSGE model (27 endogenous variables). Unfortunatelly, I failed to simulate this model with the Dynare. The steady state has been computed analytically (and provided in a separate m-file). As the command resid(1); returns only zeros, I do not think that I made a mistake here. Nevertheless, there must be something wrong with my code since the Dynare prints out the following masage:

??? Error using ==> print_info
MJDGGES returns the following error code29

Error in ==> c:\dynare\matlab\stoch_simul.m
On line 49 ==> print_info(info);

Error in ==> C:\DYNARE\DISS_Two_contry_model\one_country_emu_walfare\one_country_emu_welfare.m
On line 244 ==> info=stoch_simul(var_list_);

Error in ==> c:\dynare\matlab\dynare.m
On line 26 ==> evalin(‘base’,fname) ;

Please, let me know whether you have any idea what could be wrong with my model?

Occasionaly, mjdgges may fail to compute the real generalized Schur decomposition of a model.
Can you send me the *.mod file so that I take a closer look?

Best

Michel

I think I have already solved the problem. First, I had to rescall the shocks (I forgot to divide them by 100). I think that this could lead to some nummerical problems (e.g. appearing in computiation of the shur decomposition). Then, I also discovered that the program may have not enough memory to produce the kroeneker product (theoretical moments).
Once again thanks for your help.

Hello Ernst,

the size of the shocks shouldn’t affect the computations inside mjdgges. Something else has changed.
I’m suprised that you encounter a memory problem with a kron(). In recent versions of Dynare, we don’t use kron() to compute variances but lyapunov_symm. Can you tell me where exactly you encountered the kron() problem?

Kind regards

Michel