Estimation can't take place because because too many shocks have been calibrated with zero variance

Dear professors,

I am new to dynare. I use it as part of my master’s thesis. I really need your help. I don’t know why this error happens.The estimate run shows me the following error:

ESTIMATION_CHECKS: There was an error in computing the likelihood for initial parameter values.
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: You should try using the calibrated version of the model as starting values. To do
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: this, add an empty estimated_params_init-block with use_calibration option immediately before the estimation
ESTIMATION_CHECKS: command (and after the estimated_params-block so that it does not get overwritten): benindata.xls (35 KB) code.mod (56.9 KB)

Line 1424 comments out the variance specification for the variable eps, so it has been set to zero. Removing the “%%” allows the program to run.

Thank you Mr Dombeck for your contribution. Removing “%%” and i have only considered c (consumption) as the observed variable .After the execution, there is new error message like:

warning :your prior allows for negative standard deviation for structural shocks.Due to working with variances, dynare will be able to continue but it is recommended to change your prior

In initial_estimation_checks at 86
In dynare_estimation_1 at 165
In dynare_estimation at 105
In code at 1444
In dynare at 235

Please provide the most recent version of the files. But note that this is just a warning, not an error.

Thank you teacher. Receive the recent files.
codebayes.mod (56.9 KB)
benin.xls (35 KB)

From now on the message that is displayed is:
'POSTERIOR KERNEL OPTIMIZATION PROBLEM!

(minus) the matrix Hessian at the “mode” is not positive definite!
=> posterior variance of the estimated parameters are not positive.
You should try to change the values ​​of the parameters using
the estimated_params_init block, or use another optimization routine. ’

Your model does not pass the preprocessing stage. Are you sure you uploaded the correct file?