Colinear relationships between the variables and the equations

Dear Professor Jpfeifer,
It is the first time I run Dynare. I’ve developed a small open economy DSGE model with equations log-linearized around the steady state for my Master Thesis. When I run the mod file in dynare, the error information is coming up with the following message:
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: The Jacobian of the static model is singular
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: there is 1 colinear relationships between the variables and the equations
Colinear variables:
s
Colinear equations
1 6 15
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: The presence of a singularity problem typically indicates that there is one redundant equation entered in the model block, while another non-redundant eq
uation is missing. The problem often derives from Walras Law.

I really cannpt understand what is th eproblem with equations 1 6 15 and variable s…Maybe it is the timing problem and I should convert add the command ‘‘predetermined variables’’? Could you please help me to deal with this priblem?
Sincerely, Valeri.

Dear Prpfessor Jpfeifer,
I also attacj the above mentioned mod filedsgemodel.mod (2.7 KB)

Following one of your recommendations, I disentangled s, but there appeared another error:
One of the eigenvalues is close to 0/0 (the absolute value of numerator and denominator is
smaller than 1e-06!
If you believe that the model has a unique solution you can try to reduce the value of qz_zero_t
hreshold.
Could you please help me?

Please provide the most recent version, but this indicates a fundamental mistake in the equations

Hi professor Jpfeifer,
I am kind of new to Dynare and this is my first attempt to run a Dynare code. I am trying to model a cash in advance model in which the economy hits by the productivity and monetary shocks. when i run the mod file it i get the error saying:
" One of the eigenvalues is close to 0/0 (the absolute value of numerator and denominator is smaller than 0.0000! If you believe that the model has a unique solution you can try to reduce the value of qz_zero_threshold. "
And then when i call model_diagnostics(M_,options_,oo_) i get the same message as Valeri.b. I have entered F.O.C’s for “c”, “l”, “w”, production function, two budget constraints and the two process for the shocks in the model block. would you please help me find where the problem is?

sincerely,
Sarvin.
CIA.mod (600 Bytes)

Look at your steady state:

c  		 6.87026e-06
m  		 1
l  		 1
w  		 1
r  		 2.0303
pi 		 89956.9

Consumption is essentially 0.