Ask for help:Colinear variables

I have tried to build a model based on a few equations from another model in which I have added some others.When I run my Dynare file, it seemed to be able to find the steady states,But I get some error messages from Dynare.
Error in print_info (line 54)
One of the eigenvalues is close to 0/0 (the absolute value of numerator and denominator is smaller than 1e-06!
If you believe that the model has a unique solution you can try to reduce the value of qz_zero_threshold.
Error in check (line 76)
print_info(info, 0, options);
Error in biyelunwen2 (line 314)
oo_.dr.eigval = check(M_,options_,oo_);
Error in dynare (line 235)
evalin(‘base’,fname) ;
When I use model_diagnostics(M_,options_,oo_),I encountered the error message below.
Relation 1
Colinear variables:
Y
C
C_H
C_F
R_star
R_d
S
L
pai
pai_star
w
mc
X_1
X_2
m
Relation 2
Colinear variables:
Y
C
C_H
C_F
R_star
R_d
S
L
pai
pai_star
w
mc
X_1
X_2
m
Relation 1
Colinear equations
1 2 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Relation 2
Colinear equations
1 4 13 14 21 22 23 24
MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: The presence of a singularity problem typically indicates that there is one redundant equation entered in the model block, while another non-redundant equation is missing.
But I couldn’t find which equation is redundant.
This is my modfile:biyelunwen2.mod (2.8 KB)
Thank you

Are you sure your steady state makes sense? How is

Y 0.00595901
C 12006.9

possible?

thank you.I will modify my model first.

Dear Professor jpfeier,I modify my model,but there are still some problems.This time,I can get the STEADY-STATE RESULTS(I think my steady state make sense this time),but Residuals of the static equations contain NAN and INF.I try to fix these equations,but failed.
Also,MODEL_DIAGNOSTICS: No obvious problems with this mod-file were detected.
Thanks againbiyelunwen1.mod|attachment (2.8 KB)

biyelunwen1.mod (2.8 KB)

Sorry, I don’t understand. The residuals are before steady state computation. As long as the steady state has been found and the file runs, there is nothing to worry.

Ok.Thank you again,Professor jpfeifer.