Sensitivity analysis error

Hi I’m trying to run a GSA on a large scale DSGE model
the command I used is:

I got this problem:

[code]All parameter values in the specified ranges are not acceptable!

Sensitivity computations stopped: no parameter set provided a unique solution[/code]

Moreover, it is repeated the message “SOLVE: maxit has been reached” for 2048 times (equal to the size of MC sample)

can someone help me?
thanks!

Looks like Dynare is unable to find the steady state for the parameter draws. Provide better initial values are an analytical steady state.

Ok thanks,

I got a problem also with the identification procedure

Identification stopped: The model did not solve for any of 50 attempts of random samples from the prior

the model is a large scale DSGE model (similar to QUEST III) where I do not have the theorical steady-state (in closed form) but only the numerical steady-state (found on the basis of the parameter calibration) both for endogenous and exogenous variables (declared as initval)

Seems like the same problem. It looks as if your parameter draw moves away from the calibrated version of the model, the SS is not found anymore. You might need to use a steady state file to narrow the steady state finding down, see [Steady state convergence and homotopy) or try different steady state finders inside of estimation.

ok,thanks for your reply

I built an external file for steady-state computing, but when i run identification procedure I got this message

[code]==== Identification analysis ====

Testing prior mean

Parameter error:
The model does not solve for prior_mean with error code info = 19

info==19 %! The steadystate routine thrown an exception (inconsistent deep parameters).

Try sampling up to 50 parameter sets from the prior.

Identification stopped:
The model did not solve for any of 50 attempts of random samples from the prior
----------- [/code]

How to solve it?

Thanks for the attention

Please post or send the files.